The award ceremony for the Chip Shop Awards 2008 was held in Edinburgh for the last time before moving to London where the awards bash as taken place ever since.
- 12 DIY Email Marketing Tips and Seven Benefits of Hiring an Expert
- Calculating the return on investment for SEO
- Why Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is fast becoming User Engagement Optimisation (UEO) and why you should care
- How YouTube became the world’s fastest video sharing website
- A quick guide to selling online
Adobe InDesign Castle Chip Shop Awards 2008 Christmas debate digital print e-commerce Edinburgh email marketing event events festival Fife fireworks George Street golf Google growth identity Ignite Restaurant independence logo marketing mobile website Nominations photography PR print professional public relations reindeer responsive SallyJane Bags Sally Watson Scotland Scottish sealing wax SEO snow social media The Dome video website wedding stationery winter